Tuesday 11 November 2014

Çıngıraklı Zürafa / The Jingling-Tinkling Giraffe

Bu sevimli zürafayı buradaki tariften yaptım. Içine yılbaşı süslerindeki zillerden de yerleştirdim. Cıngıldıyor hareket ettirdikce! :) Daha önce ördüğüm turuncu çizgili zürafa ile yan yana getirince fark ettim; zürafanın mavi olanı makbuldur gibi bir düşünce var bende galiba! :))

....

I have made this cute giraffe lately. I used this pattern. I put some christmas bells inside, so it jingles! :)
When I put it next to the other giraffe with orange stripes, I realised that both of them have blue as main colour. Maybe I think that blue is the most suitable colour for a giraffe! :))




2 comments:

  1. Günaydin. What a lovely giraf, My daughter would have loved it.
    Have a nice day. Selam from Norway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Günaydin Monica, thank you for your lovely comment. Have a nice day too. Selam from Holland! :)

      Delete

Popüler Yayınlar